Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Travel Photos

 

I've always liked this photo. I was in Ireland and these cows were just roaming along the road, posing for tourists. I like the Celtic cross in the background too. I was in Connemara, either the town of Clifton or Galway.
This is on the same trip, just a peaceful roadway. Some parts of Ireland looked just like American countryside, except for the stone walls crisscrossing the fields.

  
And here is the little girl in Nepal with two of her friends. She was disappointed that she couldn't see the photo immediately. I don't know how common digital cameras were in 2000, so maybe she had encountered polaroid cameras before. Another mental note for traveling - the ability to immediately share photos is appreciated, if not always possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment